NANAKO supplies this exceptional Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) from Toledo, Spain.
The fully integrated production process all takes place on the family estate and is totally controlled, ensuring the highest quality standards for the EVOO. Each and every bottle produced is identified allowing for full traceability, which means where the olives came from, when they were harvested as well as all stages of the production, processing and distribution process can be fully identified and traced.
It is fully quality certified and, of course, the Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the highest quality grade of virgin oil derived by cold mechanical extraction, the traditional and natural method, without use of solvents or refining methods.
It has an extraordinary taste, flavour and is truly of premium quality along with all the health and medical benefits of a great EVOO.
The various Extra Virgin Olive Oils have received more than 60 international awards.
Spanish olive oil and in particular its EVOO is renowned worldwide. In fact, about 50% of the total world production of virgin olive oil is produced in Spain. Although traditionally consumed in the Mediterranean region, consumption in other areas around the world has been steadily rising since its many benefits have become known.
9 of the top 10 positions in international Extra Virgin Olive Oil competitions are held by Spanish producers
Our product line and offering include:
- Limited Edition – selection of the best Arbequina, Picual and Cornicabra Extra Virgin Olive Oils from each year´s harvest
- Single Varietal – Arbequina, Picual and Cornicabra
- Organic – coupage of Arbequina, Picual and Cornicabra Extra Virgin Olive Oils
- Coupage – blend of Arbequina, Picual and Cornicabra Extra Virgin Olive Oils
- Flavoured Olive Oil – Arbequina varietal Extra Virgin Olive Oil flavoured with Truffle, Rosemary, Chili and Lemon & Garlic
SEE SOME OF THESE PRODUCTS ON OUR WEBSITE
CONTACT US TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THESE EXCEPTIONAL, AWARD-WINNING EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL PRODUCTS.