A study confirmed the significant anti-aging effects of Ozonated Olive Oil used in Skincare Ozonated Cosmetics, demonstrating improvements in collagen and elastin production. It resulted in an improvement in the ability of the skin to avoid the effects of skin aging and increasing the skin´s strength and elastic properties by increasing the collagen and elastin production. This Unique Ozonated Olive Oil, processed at low temperatures, delivers powerful antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral properties when absorbed deeply by the skin. For the details of the study go to: Peroxibiokey® Ozonated Oil and its anti-aging effects.
When absorbed deeply by the skin with very high quality Unique Ozonated Olive Oil processed at low temperatures, the full benefits of its powerful properties such as antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antifungal take effect. Ozonated Olive Oil heals damaged tissues and speeds up healing time. Ozonated Olive Oil stimulates the growth of new healthy skin cells as well as moisturizing it. It also reduces swelling and inflammations.
Ozonated Olive Oil has very powerful anti-aging properties such as:
- Stimulate the growth of skin cells
- Penetrates deep into the skin
- Reduces cellulite and wrinkles
- Reduces visible blood vessels
- Strengthens weakened skin
Other benefits for the skin
There are many applications and uses for Unique Ozonated Oils, many of which are related to the skin, such as:
- Regenerates and repairs the skin helping the healing process
- Protects, moisturises and nourishes the skin
- Cleans and sterilizes the epidermis
- Improves blood circulation
- Controls and prevents the spread of germs in some skin conditions (seborrhoea, acne, ringworm, skin lesions).
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Improves cellular function and cellular memory
- Helps repair damaged skin conditions such as redness, bedsores, sunburn, wrinkles, cellulite
- Helps avoid the use of more aggressive medical treatments such as corticosteroid creams
- Aids in the healing processes reduces scarring, soothes sore muscles
- Reduces incidence of degenerative skin conditions
- Remedy for sunburn, wrinkles, insect bites and stings
- Reduces infections of the sebaceous glands (sweat)
- Some other uses: haemorrhoids, cuts and burns, ulcers, skin yeast, tinea versicolor, dermatitis, athlete´s foot, pressure sores, diaper rash
There are many other uses for Ozonated Oliver Oil USA. See: What is Ozonated Oil?
STUDY: Peroxibiokey® Ozonated Oil and its anti-aging effects
Various topical applications of 1% and 3% of Ozonated Oil were applied for 10 days on aged skin. It resulted in an improvement in the ability of the skin to avoid the effects of corticosteroids and resulted in increased collagen and elastin production.
Corticosteroids are used to simulate the effects of aging such as wrinkled skin, more visible blood vessels, and weakened skin.
Collagen and elastin are the main fibres that form the extracellular matrix of the skin. Collagen is responsible for the skin´s tensile strength (providing rigidity and strength) and elastin provides elasticity (flexibility and the ability to bounce back to the original shape) to the skin. Production and density of both typically decreases as a function of age, and results in sagging and wrinkling of the skin.
The overall conclusions of the study are summarized below:
- Ozonated oil at concentrations of 1% and 3% did not produce a decrease in resazurin, nor an increase in LDH in human skin explants (skin tissue in culture medium) compared to the healthy control group under the assay conditions. Therefore, ozonated oil at the concentrations assessed, was harmless to human skin explants under the assay conditions.
Figure 1. Percentage of resorufin compared to Healthy group (C- considered 100%) measured on the 10th day of the study.
- Corticosteroid treatment caused several changes in the parameters measured in the present study related to skin aging: there was a clear reduction in collagen and elastin content. Therefore, corticosteroid treatment was able to successfully mimic skin aging in this study.
|Ozonated Oil 1%
|Ozonated Oil 3%
- Topical application of 1% ozonated oil for 10 days on aged skin explants improved the ability of the skin to avoid the effects of corticosteroids. Topical application of this product resulted in increased collagen and elastin production in aged human skin samples.
Figure 2. Percentage of LDH compared to the Healthy group (C – considered 100%) measured at the 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, and 10th day of the study.
- Topical application of 3% ozonated oil for 10 days on aged skin explants resulted in an improvement in the ability of the skin to avoid the effects of corticosteroids. Topical application of this product resulted in increased collagen and elastin production in aged human skin samples.
|Ozonated Oil 1%
|Ozonated Oil 3%
Figure 3. Elastin content (microgram per milligram of dermal tissue) in the hOSEC at the end of the study. Bars and whiskers represent the mean and SD, respectively. Asterisks indicate significant difference compared to Healthy group (*** p < 0.001) and hashes indicate significant difference compared to Aged group (# p < 0.05; ### p < 0.001).
See our Ozonated Olive Oil Brochure.