FIND OUT WHY WE ARE #1 IN OUR REGION IN SPAIN
NANAKO supplies this exceptional world-class Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) from Spain.
Spanish olive oil and, in particular, EVOO is renowned worldwide for its health and medical benefits. In fact, about 50% of the total world production of virgin olive oil is produced by Spain. Spanish olive oil has consistently been winning more international awards than any other country each year, holding over 70% of the top 10 awards in international competitions over the past 10 years.
Our Extra Virgin Olive Oil varieties have received numerous international awards and recognitions.
The production process all takes place on our estates, ensuring the highest quality standards. Each and every bottle produced is identified allowing for full traceability, which means that where the olives came from, when they were harvested as well as all stages of the production, processing and distribution process can be fully identified and traced.
Our EVOO – most varieties are organic – is EU quality certified and is the highest quality grade of any type of olive oil derived by cold mechanical extraction, the traditional and natural method, without use of solvents or refining methods.
It has an extraordinary taste, with a unique flavour and is truly of premium quality along with all the health and medical benefits of a great Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- MEDIUM flavour & aromaThe single varietal Cornicabra EVOO truly deserves its black label as has the highest content of the key active ingredients such as polyphenols and is also highly valued for its health and medical benefits. Its balanced composition and stability along with its excellent aromas and flavours make…
- MEDIUM / BALANCED flavour & aroma Hojiblanca can be found in the provinces of Malaga, Cordoba, Granada and Seville. Its name refers to the white colour of its leaves. This variety is used to obtain both olive oil and table olives.It is characterized by its taste and aroma of freshly…
- INTENSE / ROBUST flavour & aroma Single varietal Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) contains high levels of polyphenols (organic compounds which are known to have antioxidant effects) as well as other natural antioxidants and monounsaturated oleic acid, which helps prevent cardiovascular and liver diseases.This EVOO is prized for its…
- Coupage – Different blends of several varieties of Organic EVOO adapted to various customer and market tastes.
- Monovarietals / Single Varieties – Monovarietal Organic EVOO: Arbequina, Cornicabra, Hojiblanca, and Picual.
- Branded premium products – An impressive collection of international award-winning, world class brands and product lines of premium Organic EVOO. Over 60 international awards and recognitions.
- Private label products – Customized packaging and quality can be adapted for the specific customer and market needs. Either single varietals or à la carte blends.
- Bulk products – We can provide different varieties, quality levels and also special organic certification. A wide variety of packaging formats are available.
Our Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) product offering includes:
Our products are available in a wide range of very different sizes and formats as well as in different qualities. Whatever your customer or market requirements are, talk to us about your specific Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil needs.